google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: SEUNGYOON who showed his patience

Title: WINNER Kang Seung yoon who showed his patience today (ft. toy machine)

I think everybody who watched the backstage of Korea Music Festival would have seen Kang Seung Yoon on the toy machine.



The people beside him observing were giving him advice.
SH who was beside him said he can do it better and can get the toy for him.
But SY said he wanted to get the toy by himself ã…‹ã…‹
He said this repeatedly whilst talking to the toysã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

(fails)
Toys.. why are you doing this to me… WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!
(fails)
.
.
.
(fails)
Ah.. I’m going to aim for your spine
I’m going to aim for two of your spines!
(fails)
Ah.. I’m going to do some meridian therapy to calm myself down (something similar to taichi)
(fails)
Teacher (refers to the toy), you are so stubborn!

And he continued this for an hour..
And only caught 3 toys in the time
He needed to be stopped when it was their time to perform..
If he wasn’t performing, I guess he would have stayed there until they had to go back to their dormsã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Also, I didn’t know that SY liked toys?



He even said in his own instagram that he didn’t like toys..
He has the best commitment and sincerityã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
The toys he gained from the machine are now laying on his bed ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
SY who doesn’t like toys ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
Really, watching the backstage video, I think I only saw SY on the toy machine and he did nothing else.

This was SY at Korean Music Festival.

ⓒ NATE PANN : link

Likes:


Comments:

1. (+35, -0) The toys he doesn’t like are stacked on his bed ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹





*GIF says ‘Rei (JW’s cat) please come in!*


2. (+28, -0) I really hahahhaa, he was so cute and fresh like spring. When SY concentrates, his lips pout and his teeth shows. When he was talking to the toys, he was really cute and showed his teeth again! So cute! 


3. (+28, -0) SY is the person that eats red ginseng very well but doesn’t like toys. SY who is so sweet and gives his smiles to his fans all the time.

4. (+24, -0) This has nothing to do with it, but he kind of reminds me of my first love when I look at him.

5. (+19, -0) He looked really good with blond hair but why does he look handsome in black as well?


6. (+16, -0) I think he’s pretending to not like themã…‹ã…‹

7. (+15, -1) SY in fan signing: I’m not cute! Fans:?

8. (+14, -0) Ah that’s right… even though I’m a non fan, without even knowing, I started to cheer for them and concentrated really hard.

1 comment: