google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: Why is WINNER’s interview like this


This is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


1st PIC:
You did the photoshoot with the party concept. Have you ever enjoyed an year-end party?
Seungyoon: Actually we don’t put too much meaning to something like year-end party. We played the ‘manito’ game (secret santa game) with Ikon members 2 years ago. We had a fun year end at that time. 
Seunghoon: I still remember it. We bought gifts freely within 30,000 won. And we exchanged gifts by drawing lots. I went with Jinwoo when he went to buy a hat but it wasn’t good looking at all. I thought “It’s very ugly. I feel sorry for whoever will receive it.” But I ended up getting that gift and I still have it.

Seunghoon went with Jinwoo to buy a hat. But Jinwoo bought the hat that Seunghoon thought was the ugliest and he felt sorry for whoever would receive it. When Seunghoon opened his Christmas present, that hat was for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



2nd PIC:
I am the most handsome in WINNER. 
Kang Seungyoon: YES I’m satisfied with my look
Lee Seunghoon: YES No one will give me #1 if I don’t give myself #1
Song Minho: NO Jinwoo is the most handsome and I’m 2nd place
Kim Jinwoo: Triangle. Kim Jinwoo is #1 in terms of handsomeness but I can’t give a definite answer since everyone has a different view and different charms

WINNER responded to the question of whether they think they are the most handsome member

Lee Seunghoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he said yes because he thought no one will give him #1 if he doesn’t acknowledge it himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



3rd PIC: 
Seunghoon: Actually the fans say “you’re handsome” quite frequently. But there’s a difference with Jinwoo-hyung: they cry and shout with the soul of this entire universe and say “Oppa you’re so handsome!”

Kim Jinwoo’s face that makes people cry and shout with the soul of this entire universe

Lastly, WINNER who is playing around during break time of pre-recording while the 4 members are struggling to fit under the tiny umbrella

+++++

4th PIC:
Lion: You wore a blouse~!
Let me see your nails too~ Show me your left hand too~ You also have rings on~!

Me: Do you also want to see me bracelet? It’s pretty right?

Lion: Yes it’s pretty. Now sing me the song you have prepared for today!

Me: ???

Naturally making the fan sing while complimenting.

ⓒ NATE PANN: http://pann.nate.com/talk/341871266

LIKES:

COMMENTS:

1. (+379, -3) Lee Seunghoon is so sweet in reality.. WINNER members felt sorry when the Daegu fansign event turned private and went around the fence area. Lee Seunghoon held the fence that was falling, said Oppa saved you guys, and left..

2. (+354, -2) The way Lee Seunghoon speaks is the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When a fan said she wants to get a nose piercing he said “Do you want get dropped out from school? And said put on rhinestones instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

IMAGE: When fan say “I want to get a nose piercing like you oppa”

Normal idol: Oh~ really? It would be pretty
Lee Seunghoon: Are you dropping out from school?

3. (+233, -4) I’m a fan of another idol but I can feel that Lee Seunghoon is so cute and kind..Ah.. and his love for the fans is insane.

4. (+160, -0) WINNER’s interview from yesterday. 

IMAGE: Q. Who do you want to born as if you can reborn?
Kang Seungyoon: Yang Hyunsuk’s son
Lee Seunghoon: GD
Kim Jinwoo: Yang Hyunsuk’s wife
Song Minho: Yang Hyunsuk

5. (+129, -0) I am repeating this once again when something like this article comes up. What is Lee Seunghoon…?? A sincere person. Now everyone please repeat after me “Lee Seunghoon is a sincere person”.

IMAGE: Seunghoon-ah can I be the only flaw (*sounds like 5 points in Korean) in your life…. ㅠㅠㅠ ILY
Lee Seunghoon: I’ll fill up the rest of the 95 points for you

6. (+106, -1) Lee Seunghoon is so fcking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seunghoon wrote it on his Naver personal fan cafe that he has searched his name on Joonggo Nara (online 2nd hand shop) before and saw his photo cards, autographed album, etc ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s so fcking funny.


7. (+94, -0) Manito fck ㅅㅂㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

J: Seunghoon-ah which one is better between the two?
H: No… both of them are weird
J: It’s hard since both are pretty
H: It’s so ugly… I feel bad for whoever is receiving this

Seunghoon-ah please show us a picture of the hat kekeke

8. (+87, -1) That interview by Seunghoon is also funny. He told Jinwoo “Go get me water” (in informal way / banmal) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. (+79, -0) There are many fans who are curious whether the members have received the presents well and Lee Seunghoon who knows the fans so well understood it ㅠㅠ There’s a famous phrase among Inseos “Stan Lee Seunghoon~”

IMAGE CAP: Presents from fansign event! Thank you

10. (+60, -0)  Lee Seunghoon is so fcking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seunghoon wrote it on his Naver personal fan cafe that he has searched his name on Joonggo Nara (online 2nd hand shop) before and saw his photo cards, autographed album, etc ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s so fcking funny.

1 comment: