google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: I think I know why WINNER won



WINNER came out on Sugar Man. They received overwhelming number of votes not from
teenagers but from people in their 40s.
I initially assumed that since Butterfly Effect’s “First Love” is a rock song, the song would be
centered around Kang Seungyoon but…
The arrangement was amazing and the harmony of the 4 voices is insane.


Cap: WINNER’s version of “First Love” is legendary.
The original song is also a masterpiece but this will definitely make an all-kill of all music charts
if it gets released. #FirstLove #WINNER #ButterflyEffect #SugarMan #jtbc
Producer’s Instagram.

When Kim Jinwoo does the “she’s all I need part”, his voice is so pure ã… 

The original singer was amazed as soon as the intro started playing
He also praised WINNER that it sounded like a WINNER’s song and said that it was a chance
for him to look again at WINNER musically (?) ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Why is there no official release?

Hey give me the official release!
Performance link
http://m.tv.naver.com/v/3169931/list/67096


LIKES:
VIEWS: 120,347+

COMMENTS:

1. (+281, -3) I think Kim Jinwoo has found his own voice color/tone. During “Sentimental” era, Nam Taehyun’s vocal tone was too distinct that Jinwoo’s vocal was not shown much. But now as Kang Seungyoon is composing that suits Kim Jinwoo’s voice, he is now on an upward trend. I love Kim Jinwoo’s vocal in “First Love” ã… ã…  

2. (+237, -8) They proved to us once again why they are called “Trust and Listen to WINNER”. . Whenever WINNER makes a cover of a song, they make another legendary performance. Last year during Gayo Daejun, they covered “Haru Haru” and WINNER set the record of highest viewer rating. 

3. (+207, -3) Please release the official song ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to listen to it by paying for it please please.

4. (+95, -0) Seeing Lee Seunghoon and Kim Jinwoo improving constantly, I feel the importance of team atmosphere. They make each member shine by making bold decisions when distributing parts and they keep on complimenting each other, they continuously improve. 

5. (+90, -1) Isn’t it the best compliment for the original singer to say “it felt like it was your song” to the people who did the cover? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

6. (+83, -0) I felt that the four members holding to each other well when I saw they gave the highlight part to Kim Jinwoo in the beginning. Wow I screamed as I was watching Sugar Man. I love Kim Jinwoo’s voice so much ㅜㅠㅠㅠ A person whose face is even handsome ã… ã… ã… 

7. (+70, -0) I really liked how they completely changed the song to another song because I thought that the original song would be centered around Kang Seungyoon….ã…œ I feel proud that everyone is looking at WINNER in another way now

8. (+70, -0) I have no idea why there is no official release for WINNER
 PHOTO CAP: I have no idea

***** Today KIM BADA, the original singer of the song and respected rocker said YG didn't allow it ...sigh*****

9. (+70, -0) They are not common. There is no resistance. It doesn’t feel weird at all whatever they sing. I understand why they are always on the top list of invitation for university festivals. They have something appealing to the public. It is their biggest advantage that, there could be few groups who are better than them but there is no group that can replace WINNER. 

10. (+63, -0) This is a story of another community (fandom) but it is my first time seeing such a good response from Sugar Man ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹


No comments