google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: But isn’t Song Mino handsome?..


I’m not a fan or hater of WINNER; I’m just a normal person. Someone at my 학원(hakwon = academy) called Mino ugly and said they don’t really like him. But isn’t Song Mino handsome? … Is it just me who finds him handsome?



+ Heol Best 5 of the day…. Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ⓒ NATE PANN: http://pann.nate.com/talk/342034961

LIKES:
COMMENTS: 

1. (+165, -20) His face cannot be found among common people. He might not be the most handsome, but his face is very charming. He is tall, has a small head and a nice shape of face, and his T-zone (forehead + nose + chin) is very well defined so he looks very manly. His style doesn’t overlap with anyone else’s so it’s hard to classify him into a category. Furthermore, as he is known to be a talented artist, isn’t he a natural-born artist? I like guys who look cool and I see him as the idol who has all the swag from my standard.

2. (+163, -35) He isn’t just handsome but fcking handsome. Song Mino is handsome in a way that is very rare among idols. I think it’s because of his variety image.

3. (+142, -12)  If you find Song Mino handsome, you’ll keep finding him handsome Mino’s handsomeness is at the peak right now so he looks good in every photo without trying hard..



4. (+72, -16) Fact 2: I have never seen someone this handsome on a street = He is not at the level to be compared to normal people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




5. (+49, -4) I saw him in real life and he was so really fcking handsome probably because he has lost some weight ㅠㅠㅠ Really… This is the photo of Song Mino I saw that day.



6. (+47, -4) It doesn’t make sense to drag Song Mino for his face.



7. (+46, -10)  Isn’t he the standard for flower boys? If he’s not handsome, then 90% of the men in our country are fcking ugly.

8. (+46, -3) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fact; Girls who see Song Mino say that they shouldn’t see him with their boyfriends. Or else, Song Mino would look so fcking handsome. Guys who see Song Mino would become even more excited than the girls and would shout Mino Mino ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. (+41, -2) He is more swag/cool than handsome

10. (+39, -6) From the standard of a person from mid-20s, he is very handsome in a manly way.The curves on his face are so beautiful and he is a real man!!! I fell in love with Mino when he came on Show Me The Money and drew a sword there……. All WINNER members are handsome. And if you’re my age, you would definitely like Song Mino.

No comments