google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: Seems like YG is crazy. There’s an article that says WINNER is recruiting their 5th member

Title: Seems like YG is crazy. There’s an article that says WINNER is recruiting their 5th member

Title of the Naver article: WINNER, ‘recruiting a skull as its 5th member’

I’m so jealous of that skull

+) Oh wow when did this article rise so much?
I’m sorry if I gave you a heart attack


Have you all heard of WINNER’s new song EVERYDAY? Everyday day every everyday wichu wichu! All the b-side tracks are great so give it a listen ❤️ Every song is unique and there are various genres so you’ll definitely find a song that suits your taste!

++) Plz… don’t hit me.. I’m also an Inseo.. sobs* I’m sorry if I gave you a heart attack。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。



Relieve your anger after seeing beautiful Kang Kim Song Lee ))(/ _ ; )

Sobs*..))

ⓒ NATE PANN:  http://pann.nate.com/talk/342046395

LIKES:

COMMENTS:

1. (+200, -0) I’m really not lying. My heart dropped to the inner core of the Earth and was relieved after clicking the article… Wow the OP was so mean ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. (+118, -0) Oh fck my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠ WINNER is 4 memebrs! They shine the most when they are Kang Kim Song Leeㅠㅠㅠㅠ



3. (+109, -0) This is to much ㅠㅋㅋㅋ  Why did they chose that kind of person for the 5th member ㅋㅋ

4. (+35, -0) The fck did you say..
(GIF) Cap
(Small/brown letters) What did you say
(Big/yellow letters) What!

5. (+35, -0) He’s only a new member and he’s the center damn… He probably has connections with Yang Hyunsuk.

6. (+32, -0) Is the comeback song “The road to death”?

7. (+31, -0) Heol isn’t he too skinny?;; How intensely did he get trained;;;

8. (+31, -0) I was so fcking scared….ㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄲㅋ WINNER is the best with 4 membersㅠ



9. (+27, -0) It feels disgusting that the 4 members brought the group up and he’s just freeriding on it ….. Hey skull, if you have conscience, please leave the group.

(LMAO THE JOKES)

10. (+24, -0) He even tattooed the members’ autograph on his forehead.. The friendship is so strong..

No comments