google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

WINNER KANGSEUNGYOON's Faulty Aspect



has been fixed.

In the pic:
Q. What you've done wrong when you were younger
A. I think I had fixed it

I immediately got goosebumps after seeing this. The rest of the panel(including the psychologist) were all surprised as well. 100 out of 100 people answer this kind of question with something they have done wrong, but KANGSEUNGYOON answered 'I think I had fixed it'.

A psychological analysis variety show assessed his personality through KANGSEUNGYOON's everyday life and approximately 550 questions, and

In the pic:
My ambition : is big
One day I will : succeed
In order for me to be really happy : I need to fulfil my desires

As his personality keywords, natural-born-model-student, brimming with ambition, thinking logically came out as resultsㅋㅋ You can tell that even though he's a maknae(the youngest) among WINNER members, he, as the leader of the group, works hard to improve himself and restrain himself.


In the pic:
-Yu Simon/manager : I once saw him sleep talk, and
-(he said) Please help WINNER succeed
-To people around him, he always only showed his bright and happy side
-that I(manager) didn't even think that he had this much burden on him


In the pic:
it's a monster born from the responsibilities
of being a leader

Of course, because of it all, it brings him incredible amount of pressure. To check and improve himself, he monitors frequently, and even when the members tell him not to and worry, he reads all the hater comments and get hurt from them.

The following is the reason why KANGSEUNGYOON wants to present more songs to the public and to be approved by the public.. ICs, be warned of tears


In the pic:
-In KR, Idol fan culture is
-still, by some non-fans, looked down on.
-As I want my fans to at least not have to hear such belittling,
-I strive to be a good person, one who has good influence, one whom everyone approves of,
-so my fans won't be ashamed to be my fan

WINNER spent 900days in hiatus out of 1000days since their debut was officially decided, and in the end, they even had one of their members leave the group, rendering the future of the group vague at best. This was only back in 2016, and I cannot dare imagine the pressure KANGSEUNGYOON felt as the group prepared to comeback as 4-member group in early 2017.



In the chart:
기간: time period
일수: number of days
공백: hiatus
데뷔: debut
활동: activities/promotion
음방막방: last appearance on music show
데뷔확정 이후 활동기간: active period since debut was officially decided

Since then, they made successful comebacks with REALLY REALLY, LOVE ME LOVE ME, ISLAND, EVERYDAY, all songs that KANGSEUNGYOON composed. KANGSEUNGYOON revealed that (due to YHS's criticism) he stopped playing his guitar and began composing only songs that fit the group's colour, and he will continue to do so.



In the pic:
I've bet all-in with my 20s to 'WINNER'

How Yoonjoo-nim feels after seeing KANGSEUNGYOON's personality and approach to life=How I feelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I root for Ambitious Squirrel KANGSEUNGYOON



In the pic:
-Oh dear~ I want to marry you~
-Equipped with great instincts, Ambitious Squirrel

I'll finish with some great quotes of things KANGSEUNGYOON has said! WINNER will succeed way more than they are now. I can predict it and I promise you, that WINNER, you are going to really succeed and this post will become a sacred post to where people will make pilgrimage to* WINNER will go more more more up!!!!



(*sacred post, post of pilgrimage is an internet coinage that arose from people revisiting a post that seemed to have predicted the future and commenting on the post that they came to pay respect)





In the pic:
-Sometimes I think I want to take all the knowledge I have right now and go back to when I was younger. However, soon I realise how foolish of a thought that is. If this wish was realised, I would not have experienced any part of the process that made me who I am now.
[141125 SEUNGYOON Note]

-I think you don't have to do any more than just continue to be with us, by our side, as beautifully as you are now, as our sky, as our universe
-As long as you are behind us, there is no way our music will stop.
/KANGSEUNGYOON


LIKES:
COMMENTS:
1. (+299, -10) I'm an Army and I was so surprised after watching KANGSEUNGYOON yesterday.. I think he had admirable sense of responsibility and maturity as a leader, and I have always been fond of each and every member of WINNER, and now, I think I just started liking them even more.

2. (+235,-4) Seriously, SEUNGYOONieㅠㅠㅠㅠNot only SEUNGYOON but all the members have such beautiful mindsetsㅠㅠㅠㅠ Boys, let's really go on together, foreverㅠㅠㅠ

In the gif:  Weeee~ if it's possible~
WINNER Forever
Want to be together forever

3. (+203, -5) I'm an Inseo, and I am truly proud to be SEUNGYOONie's fan and I respect him. I want to become someone like SEUNGYOON. WINNER, let's be happyㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

4. (+105, -1) This is the first time I'm posting this, and I'm a WINNER boy fan and (I won't say which fansignㅎㅎ in case it reveals my personal identity) I am sexual minority. So, I got to go to fansign (I bought 10 pieces and got inㅎㅎ;) and I came out to the members, and seriously, because of the four members' reaction I got such a huge lump in my throat and cried when I got back home.. I have the CD with their comments back at my parent's and will post it on twitter when I get to my parent's, but if I were to explain it roughly, SEUNGYOONie hyung treated me like as if it really doesn't matter at all. I said the exact same thing to all four of them(I said, I'm a boy fan who loves you hyungs and is attracted to men). SEUNGYOONie hyung said with a smile, "Oh, nice to meet you, see you again next time!", JINWOO hyung said, "I see. Who do you like best among us four?"ㅋㅋ I really loved that all four of them talked to me like they really think it doesn't make any difference, and MINHO hyung, particularly, wrote next to the autograph, "Beautiful as you are"ㅜㅜ I really had burst into tears after seeing this..

5. (+94, -1) Thinking back to SuperstarK, I think the public was too horrible to him. At the age of 17, to be called camel criket and get all those hate comments. Back then, it seemed to me like a 17-year-old is a grown up, but as like look back after becoming older than 17, I realise 17-year-old is just a kid, but people even felt justified to hate on him

6. (+93, -1) What SEUNGYOON said last night on the show.. He not only has a good sense of identity, is highly responsible, always diligent, has clear and big goals, but also is good at expressing gratitude towards everyone around him and does so often as well.. As WINNER members trust one another so much and their bond is strong, they will succeed even more in the future. And KANGSEUNGYOON is a seriously great leader



In the pic: I'm the maknae(the youngest), but I'm the leader of the group. What's thankful is that I have met such amazing teammates who, despite it(despite him being the youngest), try their best to respect me (as the leader), so I have never had to feel uncomfortable in that aspect..

7. (+87, -1) Honestly, it breaks my heart that he said 'Please help WINNER succeed' in his sleep. Could it be because member leaving after SENTIMENTAL, regrouping as 4-member group and coming back with REALLY REALLY have burdened him so much and because he received so much hate? I only hope that now SEUNGYOONie and all of WINNER can live happily without such sense of burden

8. (+79, -1) Internet-Search-King KANGSEUNGYOON's tweets immediately after the show was airedㅠㅠ Usually, I get slayed by his maknae cuteness and puppy-ness, but the things he says from time to time makes me see how considerate he is.

In the pic:
-It feels different watching it as a viewerㅎㅎWhat u see on it isn't all there is to me, so please don't worry too much.. Still, the results were great and I'm going to bed happy!! #SecretGarden(Hope members get to go on it, too!! It was a good chance for me to look back on myself👍🏻)
-It's finally Secret Garden dayyyy!!!!

9. (+76. -3) I still cannot forget. How difficult a time it must have been for WINNER from late 2016 to early 2017... They didn't let it show, but it must have been incredibly hard for them. People were recklessly posting hater comments, saying they will flop, and the boys tried their best to not let it be seen to the fans, but they were really anxious. As a matter of fact, the members revealed that they were having the most difficult time and were the most anxious when they were in LA to film REALLY REALLY music video. However, they overcame that like champs, reached the top in music charts, and ultimately achieved the record of 1st male idol to have 100M streams while the song is still on the chart... Everyone must have been worried, and I am always grateful and sorry to SEUNGYOON who held everyone together.

10. (+69, -1) I fall in love anew with their good characters again everyday. You guys are the true winners

In the pic:
donspike77: JINWOO-yah, I'm filming with your leader right now, and how come the people in your team are such peopleㅎㅎ Fighting
xxjjjwww: huhu Thank you, hangnim* hehe If meet MINO and HOONIE, you'll want to join our teamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hehe please look after our YOONIE
*hangnim is a satoori/dialect version of hyungnim.

2 comments:

  1. I almost cry 😭❤❤ just walk on fliwer road WINNER , I will start stanning them.
    They deserve all the love .

    Thanks for trans :(❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just criedGOD! Please lets WINNER grow and success

    ReplyDelete