google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: Lee Seunghoon cutting off Kim Gura ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


All WINNER members except Lee Seunghoon had appeared on Radio Star before and the fans hated it every time Kim Gura mentioned the former member in front of them on broadcast. (He even mentioned about him when Bobby from Ikon was there as guest).

But yesterday Lee Seunghoon guested on Radio Star ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and what he said was very refreshing ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Fans were anticipating that he wouldn’t be discouraged and would be eloquent when he talks but ㅋㅋㅋ It felt like he has the guts

Screencap 1: You kept asking that question every time they were here…

Screencap 2: The chairman (Yang Hyunsuk) found it uncomfortable

Screencap 3: Since we’re directly involved in this

Screencap 4: It’s fine to talk about it for us. 

Screencap 5: But in fact even a married couple...

Screencap 6: It’s the children who get hurt more!
Screencap 7: It’s the children who get hurt more!



Screencap 8: Divorce… (left)  Children… (right)

Screencap 9: I was worried that the fans would get hurt!

Screencap 10: A perfect analogy with no flaws

"Since we’re directly involved in this, it’s fine for us to talk about it. But in fact even a married couple… When they get divorced, the parents are fine but it’s the children who get hurt more. I was worried that our fans would get hurt..  I’m fine with this topic but it really breaks my heart when they get hurt every time he mentions about him. “

To be honest, I was so touched by his words that I wrote it down as I was watching the clip ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ…. Lee Seunghoon forever

Screencap 11: If you bring in children into this, I can’t…

It was also so fucking funny when Lee Seunghoon shuts him up by saying “Why can’t you understand” but I can only upload 12 picturesㅠ

Anyways, the thing I realized again is that Lee Seunghoon is strong to strong people and weak to weak peopleㅋㅋㅋ  He was flying around and not discouraged at all at Radio Star

Yesterday, Radio Star was so much fun that it recorded 7% of viewers rating. You must at least watch it on the rerun ㅋㅋㅋ I was rolling on the ground after watching him dance to the difference among Big 3 agencies and BIGBANG version of Really Really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ⓒ NATE PANN: http://pann.nate.com/talk/342539667

LIKES:


VIEWS: 281,740+


COMMENTS:

1. (+698, -4) Fucking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was singing the BIGBANG version (of Really Really) and the MCs were like “What about TOP??” and he replied “I didn’t prepare for TOP hyung”. He’s fucking resoluteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2- (+387, -3) Lee Seunghoon was hilarious yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yang CEO’s dance f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Screen cap: “Worship Lee Seunghoon”

3. (+332, -5) Lee Seunghoon is so fucking charming. I was watching it with my mom and she asked me who he is. When I told her that he’s the member of the group with Kang Seungyoon, she said she likes him. This is real.

4. (+208, -1) Lee Seunghoon was so eloquent. Wow that was so refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Yong Junhyung appeared, they asked him questions about Jang Hyunseung tooㅋㅋㅋ I seriously hate seeing Kim Gura’s mentality of “if I’m doing it it’s ok, but if others do it, it’s not”ㅋㅋㅋ I hate how he thinks that he’s always right, ugh… I hate Kim Gura.

5. (+144, -1) Ever since his KPOP star days, I saw the way he performs on stage, and I knew he was a genius. I hope he does even better.

Screencap: Comeback home after six years of practice

6. (+96, -0) So refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. (+77, -0)  He’s so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He’s really cool... When I saw him in real life on stage, he was so cute as he was flirting. But when I see him off stage, I can feel that he is a strong adult. So he is very trustworthy.

8. (+66, -0) As expected from YG’s scratchback**. I love you.

Screencap: Seunghoon-ah!!!
(**YG’s Scratchback = This is a famous nickname of Hoony among KIC because he is not afraid to diss YG when he needs to)

9. (+61, -0) I really like it when idols express their love for fans but I really love it when they are really caring to fans like this ㅠㅠㅠ 

10. (+58, -0) I really hated seeing Kim Gura talking thoughtlessly from beforeㅡㅡ.. You really did well

1 comment: