google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: Wow.. How can he think in this way.

VIEWS: 233,400


These are from WINNER Kang Seungyoon’s Instagram
The one on the left is the Korean flag posted on Independence Day today
The one on the right is what he posted on Memorial day and the positions of the flag are different...
So I looked up on Naver:


For national holidays such as the Independence Day, the flag should be hoisted upward. He looks like such a good person as he was very considerate when he was posting on Instagram for days like the Memorial Day where you have to express condolences toă… 
It is surprising that he always surprises the fans with his considerate actions and exerts positive influence to the people.

I’m once again proud that I’m a fan of this kind of person.


SOURCE: http://m.pann.nate.com/talk/343059779

LIKES:



COMMENTS: 


1. (+272, -5) Wow this really gave me goosebumps.

2. (+194, -4) I’m an Inseo but… wow I couldn’t think of this… I’m knocked down by him againă…  This photo is the flag he uploaded again today.

3. (+182, -6) I went to Insta Feed and I was wondering why the position of the flag is different from the one he previously posted but wow…. He’s very cool.

4. (+72, -1) Kang Seungyoon is very thoughtful. He’s not even a rookie but he always monitors the fancams uploaded by the fans after every festival/event and checks if he has made any mistakes in his ment; he adopted a black poodle that escaped from dog factory with skin disease and therefore could not easily be adopted; he adopted and raised him and he even studied a lot about poodles before taking him in.


5. (+62, -0) You can clearly see that he’s a thoughtful person with great character.
Caption: In Korea, there are many people who belittle the idol-fan culture among the normal people. However, I don’t want the people who love me to hear those kinds of words. Therefore I
want to become an upright person who can give good influences and be approved by everyone so that the people who love me would not be ashamed.

6. (+61, -0) I stan WINNER and I feel proud of them once again. It’s amazing how can he be considerate of even such small details?

7. (+54, -0) Most of the people write down what they did wrong. On the other hand, Kang Seungyoon wrote “I’ve fixed them all.” Everyone was amazed. Jang Yoon-joo heard even said he wanted to marry him because of his mindset and the way he talks ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹.


8. (+43, -0) Even if it’s common sense, isn’t it different to upload the flag differently depending on whether it’s national holiday or day to express condolence? Why are some people talking about common sense here? That’s not the main point of this post. I’m seeing Kang Seungyoon differently now.
An idol who is also actively promoting in Japan thoughtfully uploaded the flag considering all the details. Nowadays, people often upload the Korean flag but I don’t know if they’re doing for the
sake of their image or they’re doing it sincerely. However, I can tell Kang Seungyoon is doing it out of his sincere heart/mind.

9. (+43, -0) There’s one idiot who’s ruining the mood here ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ Yes Kang Seungyoon ipaded the Korean flag every year ever since he has created his Instagram account and this is their performance in Japan. They even sold out the extremely-limited-view seats ❤ .

10. (+43, -0) I really like his kind of mindset. People normally do this: where there are 2 people competing, the one who comes in 2nd place loses and they’ll cheer them up and say “It’s okay
you can get 1st place next time!!”. But Kang Seungyoon just complimented that they all did well.

No comments