google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

INSTIZ: List of Celebs Most Wanted For University Festivals

Title: List of Celebs Most Wanted For University Festivals

Notes: Psy has been excluded from the list as he is always No.1 on the list; the order of the list does not denote ranking ( Mamamoo, Sunmi, WINNER, Chungha and Heize).



WINNER:
Despite the weak trend of boygroups at university festivals,
starting with the success and popularity of REALLY REALLY last year and the performance at Dongguk University festival,
WINNER have become festival-idol and placed themselves as one of the most wanted for university festivals this year.
Their live performance and wittiness are also TOP-notch.

SOURCE: http://www.instiz.net/pt/5782260

COMMENTS:

1. WINNER ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  even though I wasn't a fan, when I went to see them in the festival, I became a crazy fan ã… ã… ã… ã… 
2. Just like how WINNER said that they wanted to become the PSY of the idol world, they are becoming it right now ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
3. WINNER ã… ã… ã… ã…  the PSY of the idol world ã… ã… ã… 
 *note: 아싸=PSY in the idol world
4. WINNER ã… ã… ã… ã…  let’s grab the seat to take the PSY of the idol world.
5. I really like WINNER. I came back from seeing them in SNU and KU university festival.
6. I want to see Mamamoo and WINNER at our school’s festival.
7. I totally fell in love with WINNER after only seeing them once in the festival ã… ã… ã… ã…  I’m really thankful that they delivered a nearly concert standard performance and trying their best to sing to us…
8. Wow! I’m so proud of WINNER.
9. If WINNER came to our school’s festival ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  but at least Heize & Chungha came phew.
10. I agree with WINNER.
11. WINNER please come again ㅜㅜ

No comments