google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: If it's too hot come in.

VIEWS: 220,719

PIC: Nalbum chatroom by Minho ‘Music is finding freedom in life’ (username) LOL
2005/04/18 18:39
AH… I’m gonna die of heat …
AH… I’m gonna die of heat …

Are you cooler now?


It received opposing response. Some say it does feel cooler and some say it made it hotter
Source: WINNER SONG MINHO's Elementary school’s class cafeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





1. (+156, -1) There’s this too. Mino made this gif when he was in elementary schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


2. (+128, -2) Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋexplosion lession so damn cute. Wonder if Song Minho used internet a lot when he was in elementary school

3. (+98, -5) Even back then he username isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHow old was he in 2005? 6th grade? 5th grade? So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. (+65, -2) His username is even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMusicisfindingfreedominlifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋlook at him be all set with his career place as a kiddoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. (+54, -1) I freaking love WINNER these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋah….


6. (+47, -10) I freaking love Song Minho. My heart fluttered at this gif. So handsome. Uh he makes my heart ache ㅠㅠㅠ I wanna touch that chest too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


7. (+46, -0) Whatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat is this kidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI just casually clicked this post and the source for this gif is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋand the gif itself is even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhy is this so cute? People have been mentioning him on the site recently and I’ve been watching videos of him because he is a babe and he is handsome but his behavior is so cute. Does he have more to offer the more you look into him? He drew well since he was in elementary school and good at making gifs tooㅋㅋㅋㅋhe is such a charmer. The gif I attached is something I picked up while surfing. I’m about to become his fan. But I don’t like yg because they have long hiatuses ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


8. (+35, -0) The kid who was in search for music of life has grown up so well like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


No comments