google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

[V app LieV] WINNER's NOOPBANG! ( lying down in a room♡)



Title: WINNER, work hard like a cow does until they can publish autobiographies (ft.NoopBang)

ⓒ OSEN via NAVER : Link


1. (+1,044 , -9) WINNER Fighting !!!

2. (+1,010 , -8) The guys are so talented and they need to comeback quicklyㅜㅠ They have such a good attitude…so touched.

3. (+842, -8) WINNER NoopBang (doing a show while lying down) was too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋI want to see these kids a lot in variety showsㅠㅠ

4. (+789, -11) There’s a type-o in the middle. It’s Kang Seungyoon. Also, YG you need to stop rotting these talented guys away from the publicㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. (+744, -21) Seriously, give them activities to do, YG. Instead of making weird toys.

6. (+192, -1) With four guys, KangKimSongLee, it seemed complete. It was such a happy live showㅠ I think I will look at the last picture, where you hug one another while lying down, every single day♡ So precious, our WINNER.

7. (+190, -2) It was so fun! Everything from introducing each member’s favourite books, saying “we were supposed to communicate!” and suddenly reading comments, just talking among them and also the song “Baby in Island House”..festival of saying anything..to saying that the oysters are in season ㅠㅠ Love you WINNERCITY love you Naver and love you the most WINNER ♡

8. (+174, -2) The show was ment to help us into good sleep, but got completely woken up from watching the showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not honey-sweet-sleep, rather a honey-fun-show.

9. (+172, -2) 2016 that had many difficulties has passed and a hopeful 2017 has come. I wish that WINNER 4 members can do a lot of work this year and achieve greatness. Please God. They said if I pray hard my wish will come true, so I will pray hard. I will always support the tremendously wonderful WINNER. Yesterday was moving, fun, and pretty. Fighting!!!

10. (+160, -4) Always cheer for you!!! Hope we can see you before it gets warm.







Title: WINNER's KANG SEUNGYOON, It was an honour to have sat by god-YooJaesuk in 'Entertainment Awards' [in V Live]

ⓒ OSEN via NAVER : Link

1. (+742, -16) YG please let them do a lot of musical activities...

2. (+514, -12) What a nice heart. YG pleeease let them do other activities, not just ones related to music.

3. (+486, -19) CuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWINNER for greatness❤

4. (+420, -10) WINNER come out on TV more.

5. (+354, -9) With god-YooJaesuk~Must have been awesome~~~

6. (+108, -4) Ah so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋLet’s only walk the flowery path this time. Want to see you soon. Let’s get many awards this time. Love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. (+103, -4) I’m a BigBang fan but I always root for WINNER..Let’s become greater to show everyone !!

8. (+90, -0) WINNER, I always root for you. Fighting!!!

9. (+105, -6) WINNER guys are too niceㅠㅠ I shouldn’t say this but if it was me, I would want to smack Yang Hyunsuk.

2 comments:

  1. I feel my heart flutter by how much the Incles missed them TT___TT hope the next album will be soon! I miss unique songs that only Winner produces~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LieV broadcast was so fun and the members were so cute. I laughed so hard when Seunghoon read the cooking book. I really hope they will release the next album soon, continuation of EXIT series would be great. They've wasted time and age last year so I hope they will run fast this year. LOVE YOU WINNER!

    ReplyDelete